Peace in the Park – Forest therapy / meditations, visualisations and Shinrin Yoku -forest bathing in nature.
‘There is a silence into which the world cannot intrude. There is an ancient peace you carry in your heart and have not lost.’ ( Quote from the book A Course in Miracles, lesson 164 )
I invite you to step aside, let go and share a quiet time of listening and being, amongst the trees and nature.
The session consists of a variety of guided meditations and energy exercises including
- Mini forest bathe – a sensory experience, journeying through our senses within the healing environment around us.
- Connecting with the golden light within
- Peace & Love active meditation – this releases tension, calms the mind and extends feelings of love
- The Sol Forestal experience (come along and you will find out what it is)
- We sit together, explore alone. Deepening our connection with the trees, our wise elders
- Silent contemplation
- Time to pause and reflect
- We tune into the season and the vibe of the woods,feel the oneness with nature,our home.
Time spent out in nature is proven to improve well-being, boosting the immune system NK cells.
You will experience feelings of well being, feeling a better connection to nature and with a deepening knowledge and clarity on any issues you may have at the moment. The time in the woods can truly change your life.
We will work with and acknowledge, the energies of nature, depending on the time of the year.
This is a great introduction to time in nature, forest bathing and meditation. For the more experienced, an opportunity to deepen your experience.
To find yourself after a busy week.